In your face, King of England...
Happy 4th of July!
The US Embassy in Astana invited all Americans living in Astana to a Fourth of July picnic on the Embassy grounds today, along with embassy staff and employees. It was great to have a crowd of fellow Americans to celebrate the holiday with, though I miss the parades and fireworks. The new Embassy is also very nice... it just moved to Astana last October, so this was their first big community Fourth of July celebration. I posted some pictures of the party and the Embassy here.
The US Embassy in Astana invited all Americans living in Astana to a Fourth of July picnic on the Embassy grounds today, along with embassy staff and employees. It was great to have a crowd of fellow Americans to celebrate the holiday with, though I miss the parades and fireworks. The new Embassy is also very nice... it just moved to Astana last October, so this was their first big community Fourth of July celebration. I posted some pictures of the party and the Embassy here.

<< Home